Reopen Plan – Stage I
General Info about Stage I:
- All visitors must reserve ONLINE @https://bubbleseaadventures.com/booking.
- Each play time slot is about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Visitor’s valid and accurate contact information is required during your online reservation (One Reservation per family with minimum one contact per family). This includes but not limited to
- Full Name
- Phone Number (same phone number of your membership profile if a membership exists)
- Email Address for booking confirmaiton
- Member info if a membership exists
- All payment for admission, party or group are to be made online and prior to your visit. Our staff will contact you shortly and assist for payment process, if your reservation is approved.
- A confirmation email will send to your email address if your reservation is approved and or payment is processed. No Visitor to come if reservation is under pending or reject status.
- All visitors must leave the facility at the end of play time slot. The facility will be fully closed for proper and thorough cleaning and sanitization.
- There’s no limitation on how many time slots you could reserve per day; however, visitors must leave the facility at the end of time slot and come back at the start of next booked time slot.
- Socks are mandatory.
- Face mask is mandatory all the time while being on-site.
- The by-law exempts young children and those who are unable to wear a face convering due to a medical condition or disability that prevents them from safely wearing a mask. People who are unable to put on or remove their mask without the assistance of another person are also not required to wear a mask.
- The door is closed during each time slot and locked during cleaning period. The visitor who is late for the time slot might not be allowed to come in. The visitor would have to leave at the end of time slot with no make-up time.
- Some areas have been closed, removed or modified for your safety. This includes but not limited to water fountain, some soft toys, games.
- Respect social distance all the time (seating, standing, talking and etc.). DO NOT relocate anything inside facility – they are designed to be located for your safety.
- No food and drinks is allowed anywhere inside the facility, i.e., Candy, Gum, Chips, Water, Coffee, Tea and etc.
- No personal belonings (bag, purse, clothes and ect.) is allowed outside of change room area or other specified area. Please leave your valuable belongings in your vehicle, pockey or talk to our staff.
- Child water bottle is exempted
- Hand sanitization or hand wash is recommended and available for your use, specially before and after your visit.
- Kitchen is not open; only drinks and light snack available for take-out.
- Follow signs/posts and staff’s direction during the check-in and while being in the facility
Before your visit:
- Please check and declare: the customer and all accompanying visitor(s) declare to have NOT been in any of the following situation(s) within the past 14 days:
- Diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting to hear the results of a lab test for COVID-19;
- Had or having symptoms of COVID-19, even if mild;
- In contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- Told by public health that you may have been exposed to COVID-19;
- Returned from travel outside Canada with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your reservation time. Please wait in the yellow line area with the consideration of social distance.
- Please have your confirmation email and or payment proof ready for check-in
- DO NOT come if you are not feeling comfortable
For Caregiver, Party and Group Visit:
- Please reserve online and contact us directly via email, the staff will communicate with you using the same process as above. In particularly:
- Contact information is required.
- No outside food or items is allowed to bring in.
- Please communicate with us for details.
* Bubblesea Adventures reserve the rights to cancel or stop your reservation visit at any time.